Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gold Vending Machine Revisited

So if you remember, a few months back we were all excited because Emirates Palace in Abu Dhabi had gold bar vending machines. Finally i could get my solid gold bars like i get my sprite and kit kats. It was about bloody time. Well we got sidetracked and didn't make it to Abu Dhabi until today. So we started our day with a tour of the Grand Mosque in Abu Dhabi, which is like an ordinary mosque, just really big and covered in gold. Then we went to Emirates Palace hotel, which is like a normal hotel, just really big and covered in gold. Annie bought gold bar from the vending machine! In a few weeks we'll be living in London again and wont get to use diamond plated gold toothpicks to pick our teeth anymore. (Back to $3 pizzas off goodge street). Heres a shot of Annie feeding the ridiculous piece of machinery some money (also known in these parts as toilet paper).
I think I should start amassing a horde. You know, sort of like Scrooge McDuck. Giant piles of gold and jewels that I can roll around on and sleep on. Heres sort of how I see myself when I grow up...
Ha ha ha, I know dragons aren't real, I was just joking. Seriously though, you so much as look at my gold funny and I will eat all your livestock and raze your village to the ground with fiery doom.

0 comments: