Sunday, May 16, 2010

Guess what my country has that yours doesn't . . .


Thats right! Gold Bar Vending machines! Its brilliant, you go to the machine, insert some spare thousands you found while looking for change under your car seat, and out pops solid gold bars. I found that alot of places here in Dubai still don't actually take gold bars in exchange for goods. No problem though, I found they are still pretty useful to use as weights to help anchor my private floating island. (I used to just fill sacks with the solid embodiment of practicality and good judgement, and then tie them underneath . . . but the gold is so much shinier!) The sparkling makes everything better, except vampires. vampires should not sparkle.
My island isnt pictured here. It sank sadly . . . too many gold bars . . .

0 comments: