Saturday, June 12, 2010

Monkey Koi Fish

I was in Kansas last week, and Annie, my brother Avery, and I took a day trip to Omaha. Now, I knew there would be monkeys in Omaha as they make up about 43% of the population of the American midwest. . . . and I know that Koi fish stop in Nebraska as they fly South for the winter (wait. is that right?) . . . but I wasn't expecting monkey Koi fish combo! It might be the greatest phenomenon I've seen in the midwest since that time I got caught in a tornado and ended up surrounded by high pitched singing midgets. They had this whole routine. Its like they rehearsed before I got there. Also, I might have killed someone with my house. Thats right, my house. Thats how we roll when we're in Kansas. Dont mess with us. Here are some photos of the Omaha-ian awesomeness.


0 comments: