Thursday, May 6, 2010

Koali gets around


The first post of the new blog! Its just like the last blog, but with half the calories and 100% extra existence! I am still experimenting with adding posts, so in an attempt to explore a bit of the gambit of multimedia posting extravagance, I present a few photos and a home movie of our longest rent paying tenant. His name is Koali and he doesn't do much. He tags along on some travels and gets up to mischief when no-ones in the flat. He doesn't go out much because Dubai is usually too hot for him. Below is an old video of Koali stealing mint leaves from the fridge. I wasn't sure where all my herbs were going so I set up a camera to spy on the place when we were at work. I think he thought they were Eucalyptus leaves.


Here is some assorted Koali pics from some of his travels: New Zealand, Sweden, Hongkong . . . Koali gets around . . . like a record





0 comments: